Research Consultant/Senior Research Consultant – Dedicated Healthcare
A boutique market research and brand planning consultancy dedicated to healthcare. They took their first breath in 2008 and now work with the biggest pharmaceutical companies, highly specialised biotech players, OTC marketeers, household names, elusive brands, today’s blockbusters and tomorrow’s growth brands.
There isn’t much they don’t do in the field of healthcare market research and at any given time they will be helping clients to; anticipate customer needs; measure sales force effectiveness; combat competitor moves; understand patient journeys; as well as keep abreast of the changing face of healthcare in Australia.
Daily they talk to patients, GPs, pharmacists and consumers to come up with evidence based strategic direction.
We are currently looking to appoint experienced healthcare research to join the team. This comes with huge potential for a candidate looking for flexibility, seniority, variety and to be part of a highly professional, expert team.
Blending qualitative and quantitative primary research methods, you will enjoy an all-encompassing role of project design and delivery from the very front end of writing winning pitches to the back end of workshop/presentation of key insights and direction and everything in between.
Taking ownership for clients, contributing to internal knowledge, industry trends, advancements in research and stepping up your profile internally and externally.
Key Skills and experience:
- Solid experience in pharmaceutical/ethical market research - agency or clientside
- A variety of experience – ad hoc, tracking, quantitative, qualitative, therapy areas and types of research
- Analytical & Strategic you can work with various data sets to formulate high end strategy for clients
- Experience fronting and growing client relationships
- Evidence of adding value to a team environment, culturally, socially & intellectually
- The ability to work autonomously but part of an open and collaborative team
About the company:
An Australian market research agency, independently owned, helping clients optimize brands and businesses through customized research and planning techniques which dive deep in to consumer needs, reactions, trends and behaviour.
A well-structured, but non-hierarchical organization that is hiring due to growth and can offer central offices, flexible working, internal and external training, lucrative base and yearly incentivized bonus.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121
About Resources Group
With over twenty five years’ experience in the business and offices in London and Sydney, no one has better knowledge of the MR and Insights job market than Resources Group. Our consultants take the time to understand your career aims and are dedicated to providing impartial advice and finding you the best career move, with access to an unrivalled range of opportunities with top employers in the sector
More searches like this
- Client Services Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Australia
- Consultant Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Australia
- Qualitative Researcher Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Australia
- Quantitative Researcher Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Australia
- Research Executive Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Australia