Senior Quantitative Researcher | Brand Fanatic! | Portfolio Strategy, Innovation, Brand Equity & Man
This leading marketing and brand strategy agency continually expends time; energy and effort to remain on the cutting edge of insight innovation. And when it comes to brand and marketing strategy they are the pulse that clients want to have their finger on!
Offering their clients an unrivalled service, the team are specialists across strategic marketing, insights, innovations and consumer trends. An eclectic bunch the team includes marketers, qualitative and quantitative researchers, ethnographers, semioticians and cultural insights specialists. They work collaboratively to help clients answer the big and little questions about their brands and are never afraid to try something new. The work is incredibly varied and includes market mapping, positioning, segmentation, innovation, NPD, equity and tracking studies.
This is the perfect position for an experienced quant researcher who is looking for those all-important next steps and who wants to increase their level of responsibility and client interaction. The role sits between the more junior team members and the management team. At this level you will be capable of delivering on client request from A-Z. Overseeing the work of Project and Account Managers you will act as a main point of contact for a number of key accounts and you should enjoy building relationships.
So why you?
- You because you are a brand fanatic!
- You because you have an understanding of how to turn brand insights into client actions
- You because you have first class quantitative research skills from A-Z including methodology and questionnaire design, sampling, project management, analysis, reporting etc.
- You because you are an energetic team player who loves nothing better than to wow your clients
- You because you understand how to harness qual and quant thinking
- You because you love working in an electric, collaborative and fun team environment
This really is the ideal role for someone who is looking for something quicker, smarter and broader than a role in straight market research agency. Opportunities for career growth are real and there are also some amazing benefits to boot!
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9258 1121 for more details.
About Resources Group
With over twenty five years’ experience in the business and offices in London and Sydney, no one has better knowledge of the MR and Insights job market than Resources Group. Our consultants take the time to understand your career aims and are dedicated to providing impartial advice and finding you the best career move, with access to an unrivalled range of opportunities with top employers in the sector.
More searches like this
- Client Services Retail £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Singapore
- Consultant Retail £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Singapore
- Quantitative Researcher Retail £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Singapore
- Research Executive Retail £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Singapore
- Research Manager Retail £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Singapore