Our client is a leading Media Owner, who are advanced in their digital and mobile platforms, based in London. They have an impressive portfolio of research and insight programmes, and this is at the heart of their business decisions. They are currently looking for a User Research expert to join their Consumer Research team. This role will suit someone who has a strong background in user experience research, from either an agency or client side organisation.
In this role, you will be an integral part of the team, working alongside the design team to help deliver exciting new digital products to the market. Using your experience within user experience research, you will be a lead voice for the UX Design and product teams. You will have overall responsibility for planning out the research programme from evaluating the problem and identifying what answers are needed to apply the right solutions.
Key duties of the role include:
* Taking on research briefs from senior stakeholders within the business
* Scoping out the research design based on the needs of the design and product teams
* Working closely with other teams within the business to add further value to these programmes
* Executing the research through internal and external resource avenues (including managing research agencies)
* Applying secondary research methods to the results to further enhance the results
* Lead and promote UX research within the organisation and provide thought leadership pieces internally and externally
* Working closely with other research teams in the business to share knowledge
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and will have a strong background in user experience research. You will have extensive knowledge of both quantitative and qualitative methodologies and how they should be applied in this field. You will also have:
* experience in formal usability testing from inception through to completion
* online and offline experience
* a passion for media and brands and will want to work in a changing and fast-paced environment that challenges.
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, click apply today!!