Consumer Finance Aggregators
One of the leading Consumer finance aggregators in the UK are currently looking to expand their Data and Analytics team. After undergoing a restructure, the organisation has sought the need to hire an experienced Commercial Data Manager.
Being part of one of the most exciting FinTech companies in the UK, you will gain the opportunity to establish yourself within an ever-growing organisation. You will be the recipient of various learning & development opportunities; regular socials; free breakfast on Thursdays; beer and table tennis; and most importantly an accessible Management Team and an autonomous atmosphere.
Role of Commercial Manager
The commercial team is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with business partners and working with the technology and marketing teams to ensure that the business is growing product revenues and profitability. You will be working alongside high calibre colleagues in an agile, collaborative team environment.
* Reporting - both for internal consumption or key partners (lenders or white label partners e.g. ComScore).
* Interface into the Finance team - monthly.
* Monitoring the forecasting data to ensure that the right business decisions are being made.
* Building the analysis stack around the consumers free credit report.
* Agree metrics and KPIs that should be tracked on a week-by-week basis.
* Site operations - analysts are responsible for making sure the business is up-to-date, information is accurate, and APRs are all correct etc
Requirements of Commercial Manager
* A 2:1 (or better) degree from top-tier University
* 2-3 years relevant work experience - commercial / management consultancy / technology / client facing
* Some experience in data analysis and insight, particularly using Excel
* Some structured project management experience
* Experience within retail finance or price comparison would be a plus