Associate Director (Youth Research & Insight Team)
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR (YOUTH RESEARCH)
YouthSight is an award-winning research agency, currently enjoying strong year-on-year growth and looking to expand further in 2018.
The Youth Research team helps leading brands and global organisations to grow market share by better understanding Millennials and Gen Z.
This is a super-exciting opportunity. We’re looking for someone to take the lead in project design, business development, communicating the agency offering, and overseeing project delivery for the team. You will support the head of research run a tight ship. You will bring youth culture to life and work hard to ensure our projects delivers clear direction when advising clients.
To achieve this, you will draw on our flagship insight product – State of the Youth Nation – to become the most knowledgeable person in the room when it comes to youth culture.
If you are an established researcher who is commercially savvy and keen to make your mark on a team, then get in touch. You’ll need to be a demonstrably talented researcher using both digital and traditional methodologies, comfortable with a wide range of approaches, have tons of ambition and strong experience running projects and developing client relationships, both large and small.
Our client list includes the BBC, The FA, Barclays, Channel 4, Vodafone, the Guardian, Sport England, Thomas Cook and many, many more.
A little more about us:
- We are a fun agency. We like to get involved in the culture we talk about to clients. Key to this role is an awareness of trends and an intense interest in youth culture
- When it comes to research, we are method agnostic, conducting a good mix of qual and quant. As an agency, we own the UK’s largest youth research panel which puts us in an enviable position of being able to speak to young people on a regular basis
- We work with our clients to maximise the impact of their marketing budget by understanding their target young consumers. The future of organisations now lies in the execution of their Millennial and Gen Z marketing
- Many of our clients work globally, so we are looking for someone who can handle a complex web of stakeholders while building strong and trusted relationships with clients
- We bring the lives of teens and twentysomethings to life for our clients. We were all young once however being young today is very different to being young 10-15 years ago. You will need to be an engaging storyteller with great communication skills
Please send your CV and cover letter explaining why would be a good fit, to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!