CX Director – Sydney – Technology Company Market Research, VoC, Employee Feedback
This technology company is a world-leading SaaS vendor for market research, voice of the customer and voice of the employee applications. It has offices around the globe and helps businesses utilise feedback to drive change throughout their organisations.
This company powers blue-chip corporations, government organisations and research agencies with a wide range of software products for feedback / data collection, panel management, data processing, analysis, and reporting.
As the sole CX specialist in the Australian business, you will be working closely with clients to promote CX best practice and also to build credibility in VoC/CEM space. You’ll liaise with internal teams to ensure the design and smooth delivery of CEM programmes. Furthermore, you’ll focus on broadening your colleagues’ skills in & understanding of CX.
- Experienced in implementing successful CX programmes in well-known organisations
- Market research, VoC or UX related background. If you are coming from a MR agency, it’s likely you’ll have operated/be operating at RD level
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously, methodological capability and gravitas in the CX sphere
Everyone here is a team player and very committed. It’s a collaborative, flexible and relaxed working environment and they are looking for like-minded people to come on board and contribute to the future growth of the Australian business. Competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
To apply or for further information, please contact Zoe Crouch at Resources Group: ZCrouch@resourcesgroup.com or call 02 9258 1122.
About Resources Group
With over twenty five years’ experience in the business and offices in London and Sydney, no one has better knowledge of the MR and Insights job market than Resources Group. Our consultants take the time to understand your career aims and are dedicated to providing impartial advice and finding you the best career move, with access to an unrivalled range of opportunities with top employers in the sector.
More searches like this
- Client Services Information Technology £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in Australia
- Consultant Information Technology £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in Australia
- Director Information Technology £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in Australia
- Qualitative Researcher Information Technology £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in Australia
- Quantitative Researcher Information Technology £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in Australia