Customer Insight Manager
One of the UK's leading events companies is looking to add a Customer Insight Manager to their team to help shape their data initiative, understand customer behaviour better and steer them towards being a truly data-driven business.
You will report to the Head of Marketing and have one direct report; the Database Assistant. Your goal will be to build the business into the best events organiser by fully harnessing their customer data.
* Suggest, present and deliver new actionable insights and analysis to optimise acquisition and retention marketing activities
* Support events teams with forecasting, monetisation and pricing activities
* Discover valuable trends through analysis
* Use data to explore and discover new commercial opportunities beyond those in place currently
* Email marketing activities
* Manager, motivate and inspire the Database Assistant
The right candidate
* Bachelor's degree (ideally data/statistics related topics)
* Experience in data visualisation (ideally Tableau)
* Hands-on experience in customer database analysis or marketing purposes
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* An understanding of customer segmentation
* An understanding of statistical and modelling techniques (regression, correlation, clustering, etc …)