Managing Director – Consumer Insights & Market Research
Driven by the ever-increasing pace of technology, consumers are more tech and marketing savvy than ever. Companies are looking for new ways of talking to their consumers and my client is leading the charge. Blending the best people, ideas and interactive technology our client is a market leader and is renowned for the quality of its client strategy and research. They recognise the value of engaging customers and empowering them at a new level within the decision-making process, allowing them added input into service offering, product development and marketing strategies
This is the ultimate career move for a senior & commercial Researcher primed for a top leadership role – you’ll assume the role of Managing Director for Singapore office of this high performance insights consultancy.
Your main responsibilities will be fourfold:
- Business Management – To be part of the regional management team, responsible for the direction, strategy and performance of the Singapore office
- Team Management – Directing a highly experienced team of senior and junior staff, you’ll be charged with inspiring, leading, mentoring, hiring and retaining top insights talent.
- Thought Leadership – Highly focussed on evolving methodologies and technology in insight collection, you’ll use your experience and vision to ensure the agency’s offering continues to stay ahead of the curve.
- Client Leadership – To act as the main point of contact for key clients and developing longstanding relationships as well as seeking out new business opportunities.
Join now and you will be joining a market research business flying-high on their successes and enjoying a sustained period of growth across their offices, both local and international, and the buzz is perceptible in their impressive Singapore hub. You’ll enjoy the rigorous quality of their offering across qual & quant, where the focus is always about the business outcome. Clients value this forward thinking consultancy as they are not your traditional research agency and they work with top brands in FMCG, Banking and Finance, Technology, Retail and Media and Entertainment.
As a guide – you will require the following experience:
- Depth & breadth of agency MR experience across quant & ideally qual methodologies
- Clients – consumer focussed and across services and FMCG
- Projects – not confined to one area but across branding, innovation, communications etc.
- Personality – credible, with gravitas, motivated, inspiring, sharp, clearly focussed with the ability to juggle the day to day and focus on the bigger picture.
This is a group who take ultimate pride in the culture and team environment they have built. Staff are encouraged to bring their ‘authentic self’ to work, they celebrate difference and individuality but share a common passion to achieve great things and make lives better. In addition they offer market leading benefits encompassing 20 days leave, flexible working, travel, company medical and an active and busy social calendar.
So if you are looking for a role which will capitalise on your expertise as a researcher and business leader, where you will become a ‘voice’ of the business and will enjoy taking this ultimate level of ownership and visibility, then do not hesitate to get in touch for further details. Email your CV to Rowan Haylett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rowan on 029258112 to discuss things further
About Resources Group
With over twenty five years’ experience in the business and offices in London and Sydney, no one has better knowledge of the MR and Insights job market than Resources Group. Our consultants take the time to understand your career aims and are dedicated to providing impartial advice and finding you the best career move, with access to an unrivalled range of opportunities with top employers in the sector.
More searches like this
- Director Retail £100,000 or more jobs in Singapore
- Insight Manager/Director Retail £100,000 or more jobs in Singapore
- Managing Director Retail £100,000 or more jobs in Singapore
- Qualitative Researcher Retail £100,000 or more jobs in Singapore
- Quantitative Researcher Retail £100,000 or more jobs in Singapore