Associate Director - Financial Market Research
Our cleint, a global leading agency, have asked us to find an Associate Director to join their successful and growing finance division. This role is varied, strategic and very client focussed. You will be given the opportunity to use a rich tapestry of financial data to inform clients on market knowledge and act as an import point of contact to help them make key decisions for current and future business plans. You will become a 'thought leader' for clients and be given full autonomy to drive your own ideas and processes forward.
About the role
This postion is the industry 'must have' for finance providers to truly understand their key consumer audiences. You will be using an industry leading survey which reaches out to tens of thousands of people a year. The role will be focused on utilising these results to create insights and help clients make pivotal decisions at board level as well as adding real value to their business plans. You will:
* Work very closely with clients and external stakeholders and be the 'go to' expert for particular categories (this can be chosen by yourself - for eg. banking, insurance pensions etc ).
* Answering business questions and making business, product, market position recommendations
* Using your market research experience and knowledge to draw key insights for a variety of data sets and tools with the opportunity to use bespoke and innovative apps
* Producing and communicating a range of intricate and informed reports
* The postion is market wide so you will be advising many different people and businesses, embedding yourself into a wide variety of projects
Our client are looking for a seasoned researcher who wants to utilise their experience and knowledge in an engaging and intellectually stimulating environment. You will have:
* Full research cycle experience in quantitative methods with a working knowledge of tracking studies
* A strong understanding of looking into and utilising data to leverage valuable commercial insights
* Excellent client management skills and a passion for working closely with a range of influential stakeholders and making recommendations
* An appetite to learn and develop your career in a world leading business
* Ability and willingness to engage people and bring your insights to life
In addition, our client are are offering fantastic benefits, comp salary and bonus as well as flexible hours and agile working arrangements rivalled by few others in the industry.
More searches like this
- Associate Director Banking, Finance and Insurance £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Quantitative Researcher Banking, Finance and Insurance £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Statisticians Banking, Finance and Insurance £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Strategist Banking, Finance and Insurance £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)