Account Manager – Sydney – Market Research & Intelligence
This company is a leading global provider of market research information providing critical consumer behaviour, point-of-sale (POS) information and industry expertise across more industries than any other market research company!
They capture data and consumer sentiment to do the following:
- Identify new business opportunities
- Guide new product development
- Develop marketing strategies
- Enhance sales force performance
- Strengthen category management
- Understand consumer behaviour and customer satisfaction
This role is for an Account Manager to work with retail clients. Your key responsibility will be to manage client relationships, to build rapport, to understand their business questions and to answer them with the data through insightful presentations. You will lead Account Executives to conduct in depth analysis and build stories to ultimate build storied with the data. This team is growing so there is huge opportunity to prove yourself and swiftly step up to a Senior Account Manager level.
- 3/4 years+ in market research – consumer panel and/or syndicated
- Solid presentation skills
- Sound communication skills both written and oral
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Competent analysis and report writing
To apply or for further information, please contact Zoe Crouch at Resources Group: ZCrouch@resourcesgroup.com or call 02 9258 1122