Market Research Opportunities – MOVE TO AUSTRALIA!!
INTERVIEWING IN LONDON 16th – 20th October
MEET OUR SYDNEY TEAM AND JOIN ONE OF OUR KEY CLIENTS, A THOUGHT-LEADING AUSTRALIAN RESEARCH AGENCY!
Rowan Haylett, MD of Resources Group’s Sydney office will be in London in October, interviewing Market Research & Consumer Insight specialists for opportunities in Australia and Asia. One of our key APAC clients with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Singapore has enlisted our help to source top UK talent to help them achieve their ambitious 2018 growth plans.
If you are looking to make a move ‘down-under’, this is therefore a rare and exciting opportunity to meet key people in the Australian and Asian recruitment marketplace and to start the process towards a career in the sun! The client is willing to offer 2-year or 4-year fix term contracts, return flights, relocation allowance and full visa support.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
A successful and fast growing independent strategic research-based agency well-regarded for providing creative and thought-leading insights for top-brand clients across a range of consumer sectors.
Talented as getting people to tell them what they really think, the business prides itself in the simple interpretation of complex behaviour. They offer clients solid strategies for rethinking their brand and reinventing their customer experience to find a solid foothold and achieve that all important competitive edge.
While they take pride in the breadth of relationships they have, covering most categories across FMCG, services, banking & finance, technology, media and retail, the defining factor is actually the strength of those relationships. The truly partner with clients and act as trusted advisors.
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
- Brand Development and Brand Strategies
- Innovation & NPD
- Growth Strategies
- Motivational Research
- Category Strategy & Shopper Insights
- Communication Exploration and Evaluation
- Customer experience and service design
HOW DO THEY DO IT?
- By genuinely partnering with their clients they are able to create a positive force for change within their businesses. Change that unlocks, shapes, builds and creates brilliant opportunities for business and brand growth.
- By listening to their clients and understanding the questions that need to be asked – they don’t do research for research sake – instead they take the time to understand a client’s challenges and opportunities.
- By attracting the best talent available enabling them to offer world class pure consulting, integrated marketing problem solving, advanced quant and high-end qual.
- By placing strong emphasis on intellectual rigour and clear, uncluttered thinking.
WHO WILL WE BE INTERVIEWING IN LONDON?
- Market Research Directors
- Market Research Associate Directors
- Planners and Qualitative Specialists
- Consumer Insights Mangers
- Market Research Senior Research Manager
- Research Managers
- Senior Research Executives
- Behavioural Economists
- Advanced Quantitative Market Researchers
To book your slot to meet Rowan Haylett please send your CV to Rowan Haylett firstname.lastname@example.org What plans do you have for 2018?
About Resources Group
With over twenty five years’ experience in the business and offices in London and Sydney, no one has better knowledge of the MR and Insights job market than Resources Group. Our consultants take the time to understand your career aims and are dedicated to providing impartial advice and finding you the best career move, with access to an unrivalled range of opportunities with top employers in the sector.
More searches like this
- Associate Director Retail £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Director Retail £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Research Executive Retail £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Research Manager Retail £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Research Executive Retail £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)