Global Consumer Insight Manager, Innovations - FMCG Clientside
A golden opportunity to join an FMCG giant in a global role. Based in their London headquarters, you will be joining their innovation centre of excellence working with one of the most extensive insights teams in the world. You will be a major force in the development of their innovation culture across the ice cream and beverages category, enabling new insights and ideas to be translated into action and driving bigger, better and more disruptive innovations that deliver valued consumer experiences.
This is a leadership role where you will gain breadth of experience both within insight and the wider business. A strong consumer market researcher, you will be very connected with the latest trends and technologies - digital/communities/online platforms/new tools. With innovation research experience, you will be a great facilitator– thriving to co-create ideas together with business partners. You will lead a team of people across different countries and have a passion for developing and coaching. Key responsibilities include:
- Understanding the category brands, customers and the key business objectives and challenges, and setting relevant research programmes to deliver against the objectives.
- Building and developing relationships with senior partners in Marketing, CMI, R&D and other functions.
- Advising and challenging the business on innovation strategy, choices and investment decisions.
- Delivering insights that improve the innovation mixes and business performance
- Utilising macro trends sources and macro spaces in identifying big innovation ideas and establishing new Inno Metrics that can be used across core innovations
- Design research programmes to maximise efficiency and effectiveness, and piloting new research methods and tools
- Building and developing relationships with the global-wide Innovation team and key business partners