Credos, based within the Advertising Association, is looking for an exceptional, talented, enthusiastic and naturally curious Research Executive to work on complex economic and social research projects such as these http://www.adassoc.org.uk/credos/
Funded by the entire advertising industry, Credos answers the big questions about advertising, such as:
- What is happening to trust in advertising?
- How much does advertising contribute to the UK and the global economy?
- Is there enough diversity in advertising?
The role involves a good mix of qualitative and quantitative research to answer important questions about advertising, and its impact on UK society and politics. You will be preparing reports and briefings for government departments and very senior members of the advertising industry, so the ability to write well is essential.
A typical day might include:
- desk research and literature reviews
- analysing advertising expenditure trends
- drafting discussion guides and questionnaires
- analysing survey data
- writing reports to a high standard
- providing research support for political consultations, briefs, press releases
- managing Credos’ online and social media presence
- liaising with stakeholders across the advertising industry
- preparing presentations and papers for other members of the team
- assisting with scheduling meetings for colleagues, and producing minutes.
Successful candidates will have:
- minimum 3 years’ experience in a marketing, media or social research environment
- a ‘can-do’, positive attitude
- a strong intellect, with a degree (minimum 2:ii)
- excellent analytical and writing skills
- interest in the advertising & marketing industry
- experience of using social media in a work environment
- strong interpersonal skills
- a desire to learn from, and work in, a small, friendly team
- a professional and confident telephone manner
- excellent organisational skills
To apply, please email your CV and a covering email of no more than 200 words telling us three reasons why Credos should hire you, to email@example.com.
Please apply with the words ‘Credos Research Executive’ in the email subject heading.
We will make every effort to acknowledge your application and inform you of the result, but due to limited resources this may not be possible. If you do not hear from us, please assume that your application has, unfortunately, been unsuccessful.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with the advertising industry’s most senior figures, in a unique and highly accomplished team. Apply as soon as possible.
Apply for Research Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly