The consultancy employs over 2000 people in offices across Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas and pride themselves on finding new and better ways to earn customer loyalty for their clients, whilst delivering measurable results. Clients they have worked with include Tesco, Monoprix, and Coca-Cola etc.
This is great opportunity to create actionable insights that drives sales and customer loyalty by efficiently analysing behavioural data.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Research Director include:
- Managing and delivering innovative market research insights that combine both attitudinal and behavioural data for retailers and manufacturers.
- Working with both third party suppliers and fieldwork agencies to deliver projects of the highest quality within a timely fashion.
- Complete control of the management of research including data analysis, questionnaire writing, proposal writing and methodology development etc.
- Working and engaging with internal client teams, agencies and clients to integrate insight and ensure timely and accurate delivery of results.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a research role
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Especially Excel)
- Be able to work well with others and build strong relationships with colleagues
- Use both Qualitative and Quantitative Research Techniques.