Account Director – Marketing Analytics and Category Insights
Management role in FMCG category insights and shopper behaviour. Unite your skills in data analytics, team management, technical aptitude, relationship management and trend analysis.
Do you have a well-established understanding of the FMCG industry? Are you interested in identifying future trends in consumer landscape? Are you a naturally analytically minded individual, with a knack for seeing stories in numbers?
This agency specialise in category insights and shopper behaviour. Their innovative approach ensures continued expansion and they are looking for a consumer trends expert to inform strategy in businesses known to households across Australia.
In this senior role you will bring together your analytical expertise, technical aptitude and relationship building abilities. You will manage an interesting array of clients from the FMCG space and be versatile in your approach to meet shifting client requirements. You will be expected to understand your client’s businesses through and through and grow accounts and manage client relationships.
Although senior, you will have input in all stages of the project cycle. This level of involvement is great for understanding data at level necessary to be truly credible with clients. You will work with data from multiple sources and will manipulate, interrogate and contextualise large data sets in order to shed light on consumer strategy.
As this agency continues to grow, you will be given ample opportunity to push your career in new directions. This is an energetic environment and you will enjoy managing and being part of an ambitious team with an awesome reputation.
To apply for this role you must have:
- Experience working in category insights and shopper behaviour – ideally in the FMCG industry
- Experience working with large data sets. You must be able to pull stories that inform strategy from high volumes of data.
- Team management experience – this team are going places fast and need an experienced mentor to guide them on the journey to greatness
- Strong technical aptitude. You will need to work with clients on bespoke systems and therefore must have experience dealing with different software tools.
- All the energy needed to succeed in a client facing role with revenue responsibilities. This isn’t a role for a wallflower!
To apply, please send your CV to Rowan at Resources Group – email@example.com or call 0292581121.
About Resources Group
With over twenty five years’ experience in the business and offices in London and Sydney, no one has better knowledge of the MR and Insights job market than Resources Group. Our consultants take the time to understand your career aims and are dedicated to providing impartial advice and finding you the best career move, with access to an unrivalled range of opportunities with top employers in the sector.