3 days left
- Full Time
Research Now is one of the largest players in the market research industry. We offer the largest, most powerful online and mobile research panels (Valued Opinions & e-Rewards Opinion Panels) which enable researchers to access the minds of consumers, business professionals and hard to reach audiences around the globe. With offices in EMEA, APAC and North America plus a growing network of consumer research panels in 38 countries worldwide, Research Now is a dynamic, global, fast paced environment which offers a lively and stimulating place to grow your career.
About the Opportunity:
The Research Director is the subject-matter expert for all research initiatives with a focus on our Enterprise channel, covering research design support, coordination of delivery, and research-best practice. The Research Now Ad & Audience Measurement group sits within the Enterprise channel, so there will be considerable focus on advertising effectiveness.
Reporting to the VP of Client Services, the Research Director is responsible for designing, managing and analysing online research projects as well as supporting the Sales Team across the full project sales cycle. This role also assists the sales and services functions in research design and quality discussions with clients, including supporting advanced client conversations around research methodology, questionnaire design, quality protocols, quota structures, project timelines and field resources.
- Design, manage, analyse and deliver research reports, including visualization of research findings, summary of findings and recommendations as well presentation to clients.
- Support Sales in all efforts to increase acquisition and retention among top clients.
- Liaise between Sales, Product and Operations as the need requires. This includes communicating project objectives and study design to Product and Operations teams, overseeing project fieldwork and project deliverables, team and client updates.
- Support in refinement, testing and execution of the research best-practice. This includes:
- Support development of sales materials, deliver research projects in the form of client presentations, industry conference presentations, white papers and articles for trade publications, and more
- Involvement in local and global thought-leadership initiatives, working closely with Global Marketing
- Contribute to the company’s product and service design and development initiatives, providing feedback on new products and product enhancements, supporting the success of the solutions locally
So who are we looking for?
The successful Research Director will have strong, demonstrable experience in a client facing market research delivery role.
The opportunity also requires the following skills / experience / attributes:
- Advanced analysis & report writing skills focused on delivering insights and actionable recommendations to clients
- Experience in digital/ cross-media advertising effectiveness research is important
- Demonstrable experience in thought-leadership and conference speaking
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; highly motivated and self-directed
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and working with tight deadline while maintaining a strong client service orientation
- Ability to grasp and understand new technologies quickly (e.g., web / multi-media, multi-device)
- Experience with SPSS, and a second language is advantageous (French, German or Italian) but not essential
Life at Research Now:
Research Now offers a unique, vibrant and international atmosphere with an unrivalled emphasis on collaborating and having fun as one global team. Our continued growth means you can be sure that the business will offer you a wealth of exciting opportunities. You can also enjoy our many social activities like in-house fortnightly ‘Friday drinks’ and the many competitions and themed events we hold throughout the year.
Apply for Research Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly