Experienced Quantitative Market Research Account Manager
Survation are seeking an experienced quantitative market research account manager.
The desired candidate will have:
- Experience in conducting market research in financial, corporate or government & local government sectors.
- A strong track record in responding to requests for quotes and designing quantitative (or in addition qualitative) research projects.
- Maintained effective client relationships and client management.
- Experience making competitive sales pitches and presentations.
Survation can offer:
- An initial contract role with a view to permanent employment
- Basic starting salary suitable to the candidate's experience and offering
- Defined bonus structure that relates directly to sales / performance targets
- Potential for ESOP in 2018
- A dynamic working environment working with leading edge products and services for financial and corporate market research clients
Survation is an innovative and creative market research agency working with a diverse client base - corporate, political, charitable and in financial services.
Survation is a Member of the British Polling Council and have senior staff who are members of the Market Research Society (MRS)
Survation are an equal opportunities employer: http://survation.com/equal-opportunities-policy/
Please send a CV with a brief note on why you are interested in working at Survation to
This advert will run until August 20th however we are able to interview applicants for immediate start and may close the position early if a suitable applicant is found.
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Public Sector Account Manager jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Public Sector Business Development / Sales jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Public Sector Quantitative Researcher jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Public Sector Research Executive jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Public Sector Research Manager jobs in London (Central)