Research Manager - Behavioural and Social Media Research
They have moved away from long survey research. They realise that behavioural data combined with consumer opinion is much more valuable in building a story of what customers think and also do and therefore, most importantly, how companies can make money from this (something that is notoriously difficult as people are engaged with brands but don't necessarily buy from them).
Projects with a leading social media business look at precisely this, how to turn brand engagement into profit. This can be done through customer journey tracking and seeing the point they stop and how to change that into a purchase. This approach means big projects require creativity and outside the box thinking. Often the solution isn't clear cut but also the methodology isn't anymore and isn't a large survey. That is where the interest comes for researchers. A freedom to solve these issues as you see fit by using a range of new and innovative solutions in an environment which not only encourages risk taking but demands it.
This has lead them to winning a string of awards including best place to work. They are looking for a Research Manager or Associate Director who is interested in doing things differently. They ask that applicants have:
* Experience of executing projects from start to finish
* Strong understanding of different quant research methods
* Excellent client facing skills, a consultative mind set
* Ability to analyse different sets of data, and to synthesize this into strategic insight
* Organised and able to work across and manage several projects at a time
If working in an environment known for it's award winning project work as well as culture is for you then apply now
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Telecommunications Associate Director jobs in London (Greater)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Telecommunications Quantitative Researcher jobs in London (Greater)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Telecommunications Research Manager jobs in London (Greater)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Telecommunications Senior Research Executive jobs in London (Greater)