Insight Director- Client side- Trade Body
This industry is a multi-billion pound industry in the midst of evolution within its consumers and absolutely in its consumption. Our client is currently looking to expand their insight team and recruit an Insight Manager to help drive category level understanding of market trends, and consumer behaviours around purchase as well as support a range of high level marketing initiatives.
- Provide market analysis and reporting, using various different market data tools
- Create and communicate market intelligence and behavioural trends
- Own relationship with media channels, agencies, suppliers and stakeholders.
- Design, manage and run research projects both qual and quant to deliver in a creative and insightful way
- Be a key player in creation and implementation of category level marketing and communication insight
- Champion of insight and communication across this business and their sister organisations
- You will need to have worked in research either for an agency or client side previously
- Strong networking and negotiation skills and able to communicate at all levels
- Experienced at running research projects from concept to completion
- Must have at least 5 years data analysis experience using industry tools such as Kantar, Mintel, IHS and the like
- Ability to structure, manage and organise projects on time and within budget
- It is essential you have worked in either entertainment, gaming, retail or media industries in a research/insight capacity
- My client is looking for someone who can find the story in data and deliver that in a very creative and thought provoking way
If you would like more details on this role please contact me urgently. These roles are exciting and rare, and will be filled quickly.