Senior Econometric Consultant
The have the advantage of having a team of dedicated analytical experts that work tirelessly to provide a bigger picture on marketing performance.
They are now looking for an Econometric Project Manager/ consultant to join their busy London office to deliver a variety of projects and programmes.
This position is ideal for those that have existing econometric modelling experience and solid statistical analysis skills.
* To verify that all econometric models are built to an satisfactory standard and all procedures are accurate
* Assist with the formation of client presentations
* Mange all aspects of econometric projects and programmes- data collection, objectives, results
* Develop and maintain lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Be accountable for data, ensuring it has been checked and variables have been created
* Collaborate with Managing partners/directors
* Attend regular client meetings ( internally and externally)
* Train analysts within the team and be accountable for the project management of them
* Expert Knowledge of econometric modelling
* Project manager experience
* Self- motivated with the ability to lead teams
* Experience Presenting analytical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Strong communication skills- verbal and written
* Solid experience of statistical analysis software platforms