Senior Consultant – Blend qual and quant
Strategic *Innovative *Creative *Global Agency with a bespoke feel
This strategic research agency is looking for a senior consultant who can offer the whole package of solid agency experience, coupled with an ambition and confidence.
Their focus is in services marketing, specifically in the financial services, telecoms and the retail sector. They offer impressive expertise in brand positioning, product and services innovation, communications effectiveness, market segmentation and customer experience research.
They are seen as consultants that really add value commercially to their clients
The role: Senior Associate / Consultant
- They are really looking for someone to drive accounts, take control and help nurture new business.
- The focus of the role is quantitative but you will also work on qualitative projects so previous experience in both areas will be highly beneficial.
- The position will see you getting stuck into a range of projects from day one – from helping write winning proposals, designing methodologies & project planning to comprehensive data analysis and reporting of insights back to clients. Coupled with, presentation delivery, assisting with staff development and overall the future direction of the business.
- It is a client facing role, well supported by senior team members who are there to support and develop your skills. However, you will be given every opportunity to work autonomously & take control
An impeccable academic record is essential in addition to:
- Upwards of 4+ years full service research knowledge
- Excellent client management
- Fantastic presenting skills
- A passion for research
The agency’s philosophy is also noteworthy as they have a very employee-focused culture. With flexible working, amazing training and personal development!
To apply, send your CV to Emily Moser at Resources Group: firstname.lastname@example.org