Senior Quantitative Account Manager – Get clever with numbers!
The important stuff –
- Highly consultative, bespoke environment. Challenging and strategic projects. Innovative techniques.
- Fantastic reputation in the market – recognised as one of Melbourne’s best
- Long standing relationships with clients that lead to a fruitful pipeline
- Awesome social team at all different stages of their career
- Excellent growth opportunities and training programmes to set your career up for life
This agency is a full service, market research boutique widely recognised and respected in the Melbourne market and beyond. Their model is focused on ensuring research findings help client businesses advance, they tackle each business issue in its uniqueness and piece together research findings to understand what can be learnt about the wider picture, both locally and globally. Their insights have proven consistently valuable to their clients and it is this success that has ensured their continued growth.
As a Quantitative Account Manager you will work closely with clients that have a longstanding relationship with this agency. You will explore your natural gift with numbers to implement research projects and ensure streamlining of all project processes. Your analytical mind will help you to utilise the appropriate analytical tool to pull unique insights from research findings, and find innovative ways to conceptualise what these findings mean to your clients business. You will use your strong communication skills to deliver findings of the highest quality back to clients, ensuring brief has been met.
To be considered you must have:
- At least 4 years working in a quantitative research environment – your skills must be hands on
- Good excel skills and ideally have worked with SPSS
- A relevant degree to Market Research
- A love of working with number and performing complex analysis to produce commercial insights
To be considered please send your CV to Kelsie at Resources Group: email@example.com.