They are looking for an independent thinker to head up the their retail lab business. They need someone that can work autonomously, apply their critical reasoning skills to provide clients with solutions and manage a team of studio managers.
Based in Blackfriers London: the Field Manager also nees to be able to travel to the four lab, Home Counties, locations.
Salary between £34,000 and £45,000 depending on experience. Plus a bonus scheme and 6% pension.
The primary role is to manage the network of shopper field facilities in the UK.
As a Field Manager, your responsibilities will include:
* Co-ordinate & motivate field teams at four different centres
* Ensure centres hit their recruitment targets
* Work with external suppliers of field services as required
* Liaise with Global Field Director for planning/scheduling of jobs
* Handle local suppliers on facitlity management issues.
* Visit the four sites around London.
The successful candidate will have:
* Minimum 5 years' relevant experience
* Previous experience in market research field/operations; OR experience as in a retail field or administrative role.
* excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure
Interesting? If so apply below: