Lead Research Editor - German-speaker - Leading Data & Insights Group
Central London (Hybrid, 2 office days) - £40-45,000 + good benefits + bonus
Pivotal new role for a German speaking Research Editor with a hugely prestigious, market-leading provider of research to a key area of the professional services sector.
Long renowned as a publisher of essential industry guides, this organisation conducts independent research of their specialist market and offers indispensable market insights to high-profile international clients.
They are now looking to launch a new publication focusing on the German market and seek an experienced, German-speaking Researcher to spearhead the launch and establish the publication as a market-leader.
In this role you will:
- Lead a small team of researchers and have overall responsibility for the quality of research and editorial of the publication
- Be hands-on in conducting research including interviewing key players in the sector to gather and share intelligence
- Develop strategy to achieve growth targets, whilst ensuring quality of research
- Keep track of and communicate updates, developments, and trends in the German market
- Coach and train junior researchers and promote best practice
- Work closely with the Product Marketing to guide the continuing evolution of products and services
About you - ideally you will have:
- Extensive experience in conducting high quality research and market analysis
- Demonstrate a strong track record of conducting research of German markets
- Strong editorial skills
- Gained experience in the professional services or b2b sector
- Line management or mentoring experience
- An enquiring and creative mind
- Superb communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage your time effectively and work to deadlines
- Fluency in German (essential)
Company Culture and Benefits:
- Customer centric with a focus on innovation and continuous improvement
- Diverse and inclusive culture
- Stable and supportive team with a focus on both individual and collective growth
- Flexible hybrid working with 2 office days in Central London
- Competitive salary, good benefits and annual bonus
To apply or for further information please contact Deborah Lewis, Director, Resources Group on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 242 6321.
About Resources Group
With over twenty five years’ experience helping thousands of Researchers, Insight Specialists and Data Analysis in their career moves, no one has better knowledge of the MR and Insights job market than Resources Group. Our consultants take the time to understand your career aims and are dedicated to providing impartial advice and finding you the best career move, with access to an unrivalled range of opportunities with top employers in the sector.
Resources Group guarantees confidentiality and quality service. No applications are forwarded to third party clients without an applicant’s prior consent.
Resources Group’s Diversity and Equality Policy determines that we submit applicants to our clients on the basis of merit and ability, regardless of race, colour, age, disability, family responsibilities, gender, marital status, nationality, religious or political views or affiliations, sexual orientation or socio-economic background.