This new breed, tech focussed strategic consultancy is developing fast and seeks to add a strategic insight consultant to their growing team. They are a brilliantly staffed consultancy that combines rigorous research, design thinking and a strategic approach to help their portfolio of tech clients to understand their customers so they can be at the cutting edge when it comes to experience, marketing & sales and product strategies that will take them to their next stage of growth.
Working with established international brands they help ambitious businesses create brands and experiences that people love but never expected. Going far beyond the insight piece, they build strategic frameworks for brand marketing teams taking them from concept inception through to the development of business cases and Go-to-Market strategies.
This is a critical role within the team. The success of projects rests on translating human insights into actionable commercial recommendations. You will champion insights in the business, and will create real client impact. To this end they seek a qualitatively led expert with experience of working for technology clients, who is brilliant at designing, managing and analysing research projects. Those that are able to tell the ‘story’ in a compelling way that persuades clients to take action and makes the complex seem simple will thrive in this environment.
This is the right role for you if you feel you tick a solid amount of these ‘boxes’…
- A brilliant thinker-doer
- Experience in strategic insights
- Tech-client experience
- B2B and B2C experience
- Experience in managing multiple projects and their respective research components simultaneously
- Experience of qualitative methods (including depth-interviews, co-development / co-creation, ethnography, online)
- Experience with data analysis and storytelling through data
- Creative approach to research – able to adapt methodologies to different audience types and types of engagement
- Ability to synthesise multiple research sources and deliver clear analysis
- Cooperative/good communication skills/ability to interact at all levels
- Thought leadership / strong interest in a relevant area relating to research impact (e.g. psychology, behavioural analysis, research approaches)
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Intelligent, elegant writer
A fantastic opportunity for a sharp, curious person, who is proactive, has a ‘can do’ attitude and really wants to make an impact in a growing business.