Quant Senior Research Manager – Technology
£42,000 - £52,000 + Bens – Berkshire / Hybrid (circa 1 day in the office)
This independent research company has carved out an impressive reputation and their success is reflected by their impressive client list which boasts cutting edge world renowned technology brands!
They have a client-centric approach, generating first class insights that directly feed into marketing and innovation strategies. They have an excellent track record when it come to being able to steer their client’s decision making and accelerate their growth.
The company has strong values when it comes to providing a supportive, collaborative and expert environment for its’ employees to develop and progress their research careers. Everyone shares the desire to provide the very best service to their clients, and employees thrive on working within a positive and nurturing environment.
As a Senior Research Manager in the team you will have the opportunity to get involved in:
- Client management
- Running and managing quant bespoke projects profitably
- Data analysis and story telling within written deliverables and presentations
- Reviewing team members work and supporting their development
- Supporting on proposal development
- Keeping up to date with latest technology trends and exploring new ways of working
- Contributing to supporting the company’s growth and ambitions by embracing innovation and sharing knowledge
In addition to previous experience of running quant projects end to end, the team are particularly interested in those that have particular strengths in any of the following areas:
- Line management
- Commercial experience – account and / or business development
- Innovation experience – experience developing new products and services for clients
- The opportunity to work in an ever changing, fast moving sector on bespoke global research uncovering the latest technology trends
- It’s not just about the numbers – you will be helping to create captivating content and innovative client solutions
- Learning and development opportunities – you will be set up for success!
Rewards – generous benefits and attractive bonus scheme along with regular wellbeing and social activities
Interested? Get in touch with Catherine for a confidential conversation and to explore further at email@example.com or call 0207 242 6321.
About Resources Group
With over twenty five years’ experience in the business and offices in London and Sydney, no one has better knowledge of the MR and Insights job market than Resources Group. Our consultants take the time to understand your career aims and are dedicated to providing impartial advice and finding you the best career move, with access to an unrivalled range of opportunities with top employers in the sector.
Resources Group guarantees confidentiality and quality service. No applications are forwarded to third party clients without an applicant’s prior consent.
Resources Group’s Diversity and Equality Policy determines that we submit applicants to our clients on the basis of merit and ability, regardless of race, colour, age, disability, family responsibilities, gender, marital status, nationality, religious or political views or affiliations, sexual orientation or socio-economic background.