Research Exec – Social Research and Policy Evaluation
London / Hybrid working - £Excellent + Benefits
Keen to catapult your career by joining a leading industry name? This agency has a great and diverse culture, full of enthusiastic people from a range of backgrounds that bring fresh perspectives and skills. They continually invest in their employees in terms of training and advancement opportunities, ensuring your career keeps moving forwards in line with your ambitions.
You will be joining an experienced and highly regarded specialist team who work with public institutions to help them set policy, assess the effectiveness and impact of policies and programmes, and improve delivery of public services.
You will benefit and enjoy working on a range of evaluations across social policy areas. This may include evaluations of programmes that tackle issues such as youth violence, domestic abuse, and education recovery, or assessing societal benefit of high-profile government initiatives and policies.
In terms of key responsibilities, you will have the opportunity to get involved in:
- Supporting the delivery of evaluation projects through the full project cycle, from evaluation design, to data collection and analysis, through to developing conclusions and recommendations;
- Delivering complex quantitative and qualitative evaluations;
- Supporting day-to-day client relationships
- Undertaking literature reviews and analysis of socioeconomic data
- Co-ordinating, monitoring, and undertaking quantitative and qualitative fieldwork;
- Communication with clients and project partners;
- Contributing to drafting reports
- Supporting with the presentation of results to clients and stakeholders
- Contributing to winning new contracts by supporting the development of research proposals
The starting salary will reflect your experience and future potential within the role and you can be assured of an excellent benefits package and to be joining a company that has truly embraced flexible and remote working.
Interested? Get in touch with Catherine for a confidential conversation and to explore further at email@example.com or call 0207 242 6321.
About Resources Group
With over twenty five years’ experience in the business and offices in London and Sydney, no one has better knowledge of the MR and Insights job market than Resources Group. Our consultants take the time to understand your career aims and are dedicated to providing impartial advice and finding you the best career move, with access to an unrivalled range of opportunities with top employers in the sector.
Resources Group guarantees confidentiality and quality service. No applications are forwarded to third party clients without an applicant’s prior consent.
Resources Group’s Diversity and Equality Policy determines that we submit applicants to our clients on the basis of merit and ability, regardless of race, colour, age, disability, family responsibilities, gender, marital status, nationality, religious or political views or affiliations, sexual orientation or socio-economic background.