Entain is one of the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector. With offices across five continents and licences in more than 20 countries, we operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history – names such as Ladbrokes, partypoker, bwin and Coral.
Our aim is to better understand the climate we’re operating in, how our brands are performing in a competitive context, and give guidance on customer needs, motivations, preferences and intentions.
The Entain Research mission is to drive Consumer Centricity, putting insight at the heart of business decision planning by providing thought leadership and analytics on consumers, players, and competitors.
We are looking for an inquisitive individual who can plan and manage consumer and market research projects, ultimately demonstrating the ability to transform data from a variety of sources into actionable insights and recommendations to ensure customer satisfaction and to grow our brands. As such, the role will include the collection and analyzing of data and reporting to stakeholders.
Focusing on UK and Ireland’s brands (Ladbrokes, Coral, Gala Bingo and Foxy Bingo), based in sunny Gibraltar, you'll work predominantly on Ad Hoc Quantitative projects. You'll help design the online quantitative surveys on a project-by-project basis ensuring that each project addresses a key business objective in supporting our internal stakeholders’ needs. We have a variety of tools and data sources at our disposal, including the ability to conduct surveys in-house directly with our customers, utilising external panels, and collaborating with research agencies. Our stakeholders and projects cover a huge range; you can expect to be working on exciting projects covering marketing & communication effectiveness through to product innovation and Safer Gambling.
This is an exciting role in a vibrant company where research is a critical pillar in managing both short and long-term strategy; a fantastic opportunity to learn more, develop skills in a great team, and work in a particularly entertaining category!
- Independently manage (and assist team in managing) all phases of the market research process including briefing, RFP (when outsourced), project design, execution, analysis, and presentation of results and recommendations.
- Ensure all bespoke work leverages existing Market / Consumer tools and data, to ensure strategic insights are presented to the business.
- Critically assess stakeholder briefs and suggest best methodological approach.
- Manage relationships with providers.
- Monitoring the evolution of consumer research methodologies, and innovations in the world of research.
- Pull data to answer bespoke requests from stakeholders.
- Share best practices and regional insight within the global research team.
- Liaise with other areas of the Global Research teams for supporting data.
Specialist skills and analytics:
- At least 2+ years of experience in market research, consumer insights or data integration & analysis in a research agency or client side
- Grounding in quantitative research - sound understanding of reading research data tables, questionnaire writing skills and charting results
- Demonstrated ability to translate research data into actionable insights and recommendations through compelling reports and presentations
- Experience in analytical software (e.g. Q, R, SPSS, Telmar, IMS, Choices, SAS, STATA, Excel Pivot Tables, PowerBI dashboards)
- Project management skills
- Able to juggle priorities and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Experience with Qualtrics or other survey scripting platform is a plus
- English: Fluent, both written and spoken