Associate Director (RM’s will also be considered) – Mixed Methods – Social Research
- Spalding Goobey Associates
- London (Hybrid/Flexible Working)
- £40,000 – 55,000 + bens
- Closing date
- 17 Apr 2023
- Job Role
- Associate Director, Research Manager
- Public Sector, Government / Local Authority
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client is a leading light within the social research space. They have a superb reputation amongst a host of clients within the public sector. The social division continues to grow at pace and we are working on a range of roles at the Manager and Associate Director level. We would be keen to hear from you even if this specific role isn’t quite in the right area!
This team work on projects that help to shape the interactions between businesses, government and the public. They carry out a wide range of qualitative and quantitative projects that address some of the most important challenges facing society today. Their work influences policy and helps their clients to build strategies.
This vacancy is for a senior researcher, who will take a lead on ad-hoc projects, they are open to considering people at RM or AD level. Whilst the ideal candidate will have a mixed method background they are looking for the right person so are open to people that have a strong focus in quant or qual.
- Project leadership (Designing the methodologies, costing new work, signing off client deliverables such as questionnaires, topic guides, reports and presentations).
- Managing client relationships
- Moderating in-depth interviews and discussion groups (for mixed-method or qualitative researchers)
- Managing relationships with suppliers and internal operations colleagues
- Being accountable for the financial performance and overall quality of projects
- Line manage junior staff, should you wish to do this
- Helping to win exciting new work and developing proposal writing skills.
- Taking a lead role in the development of the division. This might include taking on specific client account leadership or liaison roles with other teams, to improve their offer to clients or operational effectiveness
This is your chance to join a diverse and growing team who are passionate about the work they do. They pride themselves on building a positive, supportive environment where people are encouraged to challenge themselves, develop their skills and their careers.
Due to the way they split the divisions they have been able to keep the feel of a boutique environment whilst enjoying the benefits of having the resources and reputation of a large global company.
Opportunity awaits for those that apply to direct high profile studies which influence government policy and decisions.
We are a recruitment consultancy specialising in executive positions within the market research and other related industries. The word consultancy is chosen with care as we are not a paperpunting agency. We always offer honest, considered advice and appropriate introductions.
- 020 7287 7237
73-81 Southwark Bridge Road
Apply for Associate Director (RM’s will also be considered) – Mixed Methods – Social Research
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert