Customer Insight Executive
- Affinity Water
- Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- Closing date
- 16 Apr 2023
- Job Role
- Research Executive
- Energy / Utilities
- Contract Type
- Full Time
With a focus on enhancing customer satisfaction, you should have a passion for turning data into actionable insights through identifying areas of improvement and making recommendations that puts our customers at the heart of the business. You should have experience of dealing with large datasets, as well using multiple systems to retrieve and analyse data then presenting in a clear and compelling format.
You will work as part of a high-performing customer intelligence team to better understand the views of our customers and business performance, translating findings into actionable insights, then working with the business to develop and implement plans.
Focused primarily on understanding the views of our customers, the role will engage with all areas of the business to ensure that the insights meet their needs to support their business area. Including analysis, recommendations and implementation of improvement plans, based on customer experiences, business performance and industry best-practice.
The core purpose of the Customer Intelligence Team is to transform current capabilities to drive competitive advantage through performing deep analytics in order to provide actionable insights.
As the Senior Customer Insight Analyst, you will support the adoption of the Customer Engagement strategy including working cross functionally to imbed the use of customer insights, including:
- Working on our Voice of the Customer program (Qualtrics) and taking a lead role on the adoption of the programme throughout the company. Overseeing enhancements, with responsibility for reporting and analysis on our CSAT (customer satisfaction) metrics by processes, departments and operational teams.
- Collate and analyse large and complex data sets to provide insights across all customer service channels for delivering service improvement.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external parties relating to all areas of customer engagement, including attendance of industry forums and collaboration projects.
- Lead on the production and completion of regulatory and business performance metrics, including brand perceptions and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Manage projects using customer data to provide actionable insight to process owners and stakeholders to deliver performance improvement
- Interpreting and presenting findings including published industry reports in a visually engaging, clear format in a way that tells a compelling story.
- Contribute to internal reports and dashboards monitoring business performance.
- Support with ad-hoc analysis requests and team leadership in the absence of the Customer Engagement Manager where required and supporting team members in their delivery of their roles
You must have the following skills, experience and outlook:
- Strong engagement skills.
- Stakeholder management and strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with proven experience providing analytical insights in a large organisation.
- Experience dealing with large data sets and high volumes of data.
- Highly numerate and have excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel skills. Knowledge of business intelligence software also preferable.
- Always looking for new opportunities for the business and regularly driving conversations around how things can be improved.
- Strategic thinker.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external partners.
- Experience working in a customer service focused industry.
- Previous experience within the water industry or within the broader utility industry
- Experience in using appropriate data extraction & reporting tools (Qlik Sense, Power Bi, Google Analytics)
- Experience with working with customer survey software (Qualtrics, Clarabridge, Inmoment).
- Understanding of customer research techniques (qual & quant), customer segmentation and journey mapping.
We offer a dynamic challenging job in a friendly working climate. You will have the opportunity to create, shape and drive something new for Affinity water. We offer a competitive remuneration package, including some brilliant benefits. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. Given the nature of the role, a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert