Head of Culture/Trends – Insights & Strategy Consultancy
- Spalding Goobey Associates
- London (Flexible Working)
- £90 – 100,000 + Bens
- Closing date
- 3 Mar 2023
- Job Role
- Director, Head of Research
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This highly successful insights consultancy has been working hard to develop their offer in the cultural/trends space. They are successfully winning new business in this area and the team is growing to keep up with the growing demand. They are currently helping long term clients to understand what is happening globally in a range of topic areas. They are doing so by utilising a range of methods (Trends, desk research, semiotics, expert interviews) to gain a deep and holistic understanding of the world around us.
They have got to the point where they feel an injection at the senior level will help to boost and solidify their offer. For this reason they seek a senior director, who has expertise in uniting cultural analysis & trends with strategic thinking.
There are three core aspects to this role:
- Inspire – You will spearhead a small and highly motivated team who will look to you to lead and develop their skills. You will therefore be an inspirational leader who is keen to nurture and build the team, taking them to new heights.
- Development – The company and team will be looking to you to open new doors and bring in new clients and relationships that can be grown and developed in the mid/long term.
- Expertise – You will bring extra knowledge and credibility to their offer. You will thrive on developing and cementing the companies offer and reputation in this space.
This thriving business is run by highly successful and experienced quallies who know how to clear the decks of admin to encourage performance, a real destination employer of the moment. Their broad minded, highly flexible and collective outlook means you will join an inspirational leadership team and have a genuine say in the direction of this part of the business. There will be plenty of scope for you to shape the offer to reach both your own and their full potential.
So if you feel you want to take an energised step with your career and are an unconventional thinker determined to be surrounded and supported by intelligent people, then we would love to tell you more about this role.
We are a recruitment consultancy specialising in executive positions within the market research and other related industries. The word consultancy is chosen with care as we are not a paperpunting agency. We always offer honest, considered advice and appropriate introductions.
- 020 7287 7237
73-81 Southwark Bridge Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert