Senior Behavioural Science Consultant - Leading Innovation Consultancy
- Resources Group
- £50 - 60,000
- Closing date
- 2 Mar 2023
- Job Role
- Associate Director, Consultant, Strategist
- Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals, Government / Local Authority, Consultancy
- Contract Type
- Full Time
£50 - 60,000 + Bens; Cambridge/Hybrid
Join a flourishing team of Behavioural Science specialists whose insights help design targeted, implementable behavioural interventions that drive ROI, for an outstanding portfolio of Fortune 500 firms via this innovation led consultancy.
Your work will lead to the kinds of changes that drive innovation and change. In the role of Senior Behavioural Scientist, you will oversee projects, helping your team with diagnosis and exploration, testing and evaluation, through to design and application.
It's likely you'll have a related PhD, and ideally you’ll have either previously worked in consultancy, or you will be within academia conducting projects in a related scientific discipline and feel you have the gravitas and wherewithal to bring your strong insights talents to the consultancy (and commercial) sector. It will be hugely advantageous if you have had experience/knowledge of the public health arena too.
As such you will be:
• advising on appropriate theories and models of behaviour and bringing thought leadership into your area(s) of special expertise
• conducting desk research (e.g. rapid academic reviews, consumer trends)
• designing and conducting original research, (e.g. qualitative research including interviews and focus groups, small scale experiments, feasibility studies to test interventions,)
• directing, training, and coaching junior staff within our behavioural science team
• confidently leading client conversations, and facilitating working sessions with colleagues
• presenting compelling recommendations, writing persuasive proposals for clients, and providing clients with reassurance, advice and steering based on your knowledge and experience
• managing multi-disciplinary projects and teams
• getting to the essence of how businesses might leverage behavioural science in the private sector and develop a competitive strategy for the future (desirable)
This consultancy has taken a holistic approach to drive front end change. As a key player within the Behavioural Science team, you’ll interact with both junior and co-senior team members, project managers/consultants, and clients. Furthermore, you'll be joining a consultancy whose overall structure replaces the churn found elsewhere with creativity and collaboration; and they're just very nice too!
For further details about this Senior Behaviour Scientist role, contact Carl at Resources Group.
We are a team of experts with over two decades’ experience of helping talented Market Researchers, Data Analysts and Insight Specialists in their career moves. With offices in London and Sydney, our expertise covers all aspects of Market Research, Strategic Insights, Innovations and Data Analytics, recruiting across the UK, Australia, Asia and worldwide.
- 020 7242 6321
32 Threadneedle Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert