Data Analytics Innovator (Market Research) - International Digital Insights Consultancy
- Resources Group
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £45,000 - 12 month FTC
- Closing date
- 25 Feb 2023
- Job Role
- Analyst, IT and DP, Programmer/Scriptwriter
- FMCG, Consumer, Consultancy
- Contract Type
- Full Time
c. £45,000; 12 Months FTC; London/Hybrid
Join an award winning international strategic insights consultancy in a key Data Analytics Innovator role where you'll be tasked with improving custom insights output via the innovative platforms they use.
Currently this fast growing consultancy is recognised for its innovative approaches to delivery of custom qual/quant insights. Your role as Data Analytics Innovator will be to improve upon this/take this to a next level - keeping them at the forefront of the digital insights revolution - via a project concerned with enhancing insights output via Displayr and developing further automation functions.
Ideally you'll have the following skillset:
- Experience or an understanding of market research, consumer insight or similar
- Experience of working with data in innovative ways or proof of applying your skills with data analysis
- Data synthesisation analytics and data visualisation skills. You’ve turned data into meaningful insight by combining data sets and/or using data visualisation to create insightful meaning from data
- Experience of creating standardised data analytical models, frameworks and charting templates for automation/repeated use
- Project management of full cycle/end to end analytical projects (innovation projects a plus)
- Experience with Displayr or a similar analytical platform is highly preferred
- Experience applying an automated lens to build out digitalised data synthesisation pathways is preferred
- R code skills are a plus (Displayr is created with R code, it is not needed to use Displayr, but helps when innovating in Displayr)
Sounds like you? If so you'll be joining a hugely flexible organisation that's as much dedicated to personal development and hiring 'humans' as it is in remaining at the forefront of innovation re insights delivery, digital and automation. They've grown fast and gained international recognition for good reasons!
For more information regarding this Data Analytics Innovator role contact Carl at Resources Group
We are a team of experts with over two decades’ experience of helping talented Market Researchers, Data Analysts and Insight Specialists in their career moves. With offices in London and Sydney, our expertise covers all aspects of Market Research, Strategic Insights, Innovations and Data Analytics, recruiting across the UK, Australia, Asia and worldwide.
- 020 7242 6321
32 Threadneedle Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert