Quant Insights specialist (akin to RM/AD) –Comms/NPD/Brand
- Resources Group
- London / Hybrid working
- £50,000 - £60,000 + Excellent Benefits
- Closing date
- 25 Feb 2023
- Job Role
- Associate Director, Quantitative Researcher, Research Manager
- Banking, Finance and Insurance, Media, Public Sector, Telecommunications , Consumer
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Applying quantitative research methods, including creative approaches and ideas
- Managing / leading projects from brief to design and through to reporting and presentations
- Offer a new perspective / bring a new point of view to the table
- Bring research to life in a compelling manner
- Helping to win projects by assisting with writing proposals and pitching
- Keeping up with the latest thinking and industry developments
About Resources Group
With over twenty five years’ experience in the business and offices in London and Sydney, no one has better knowledge of the MR and Insights job market than Resources Group. Our consultants take the time to understand your career aims and are dedicated to providing impartial advice and finding you the best career move, with access to an unrivalled range of opportunities with top employers in the sector.
Resources Group guarantees confidentiality and quality service. No applications are forwarded to third party clients without an applicant’s prior consent.
Resources Group’s Diversity and Equality Policy determines that we submit applicants to our clients on the basis of merit and ability, regardless of race, colour, age, disability, family responsibilities, gender, marital status, nationality, religious or political views or affiliations, sexual orientation or socio-economic background.
We are a team of experts with over two decades’ experience of helping talented Market Researchers, Data Analysts and Insight Specialists in their career moves. With offices in London and Sydney, our expertise covers all aspects of Market Research, Strategic Insights, Innovations and Data Analytics, recruiting across the UK, Australia, Asia and worldwide.
- 020 7242 6321
32 Threadneedle Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert