Join a flourishing team of Behavioural Science specialists who design targeted, implementable behavioural interventions that drive ROI, for an outstanding portfolio of Fortune 500 firms via this innovation led consultancy.
Your work will lead to the kinds of changes that drive innovation and change. In the role of Behavioural Scientist, you will deliver projects from diagnosis and exploration, testing and evaluation, through to design and application. Ideally you’ll have previously worked in consultancy, or you have post graduate qualifications in a related scientific discipline and are now ready to bring your strong insights talents to the consultancy sector.
• You are excellent at unpacking problems with clients
• You cope well with ambiguity because you break through it with structured frameworks
• You can use qualitative and quantitative methods to understand consumer behaviour
• You pride yourself on your critical thinking
• You have designed evidence-based behavioural interventions
• You want to work more flexibly
• You are passionate about behavioural science
• You have knowledge of markets/areas such as healthcare/pharmaceutical, food/FMCG
This consultancy has taken a holistic approach to drive front end change. As a key player within the Behavioural Science team, you’ll interact with both junior and senior team members, project managers/consultants, and clients - there is a developmental path for you to influence the team’s future direction, and so enhance your own Behavioural Scientist skills in this field. Furthermore, you'll be joining a consultancy whose overall structure replaces the churn found elsewhere with creativity and collaboration; and they're just very nice too!
For further details about this Behaviour Scientist role, contact Carl at Resources Group with your CV in WORD