This multi award winning strategic research & insights agency seeks an Associate Director with a strong background in qualitative research. This is a mixed-method agency which means you will get the chance to work on qual only projects as well as working collaboratively with your quant colleagues on mixed projects.
Their work has a strong international focus with state-of-the-art solutions developed in collaboration with leading thinkers in academia, media and other experts. Much is spoken of the industry embracing innovative techniques, but here is a company truly devoted to methodological creativity and rigour, so this is an excellent opportunity to broaden your own experience with the ground-breaking practices developed here.
They take great pride in the fact that they tackle each project with fresh eyes. They value their clients individual needs and believe that their own experience should inform but not dictate each new study. This means they cast the net wide to inform themselves on what is taking place both locally and internationally, always on the lookout for new techniques and trends.
As an AD in this team you will get to work on a wide range of projects across sectors. From NPD, Brand, Comms and customer centric studies to deep exploratory pieces the work always leans towards the more strategic than tactical.
This is a company that gives people responsibility so as an AD you will:
- Run/lead large sized projects from start to finish
- Manage project teams, delegate to and support junior members of your team
- Write proposals
- Be the primary contact for clients
- Take the lead on project set-up and planning
- Be the primary contract for clients and suppliers
- Conduct fieldwork including on-site management of clients
- Analyse the findings and prepare deliverables (create the story)
- Present to clients
- Delegate to and develop the skills of more junior colleagues
- Represent the company at business development meetings
- Build/maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop industry knowledge and input into PR content for the company
This is the ideal role for you if you are passionate about your craft, enjoy working with others, keen to bring ideas to the table and most importantly like to have fun and want to work in a hands on environment with an outstanding record for staff development and promotion.