INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE IN LONDON FOR A MOVE TO SYDNEY OR MELBOURNE!!!
Join a trailblazing Australian research, insights, and strategy agency with offices in both Sydney and Melbourne.
Proudly independent, our client is one of Australia’s fastest growing and most successful market research agencies. It’s fun, fast, diverse, innovative, social and an incredible place to learn from the best and level up.
One of the founders and senior Partners will be in London in late September looking to meet with UK based and experienced Market Researchers. They are keen to speak to strong quant researchers at Research Manager, Senior Research Manager, Associate Director and Senior Associate Director level interested in making the move to Sydney or Melbourne.
Full visa support/sponsorship is providing, alongside a relocation package.
A constant stream of quant research & pure consulting work:
This agency regularly wins industry awards. They deal in research, analytics & data strategy uncovering critical insights to help their incredible brands embark on business and marketing decisions confidently.
The work is all customised, leveraging multiple data sets, advanced analytics, and new technology.
It’s brand strategy, designing a CVP, optimising a product portfolio. It’s category strategy, choice modelling and customer segmentation. It’s behaviour and culture, usage, and attitude.
Your day to day :
- Contribute to a constant stream of diverse research-led briefs
- Enjoy a killer client base of big global brands, local Aussie favs, and new progressive start-ups
- Support client partnerships to ensure success
- Unpack problems and design quantitative market research briefs
- Some qual thinking too, if that’s your jam
- Triangulate, synthesise and interpret data to uncover commercial outcomes
- Create story-led deliverables to inspire clients to action
- Identify opportunities to challenge your own thinking, and the clients
- Mentor and manage junior team members
Skills/experience we love:
- Passion for consumer insights, behaviour, and business
- Strong knowledge of quantitative market research methods and survey data
- Prior experience juggling clients and projects at a top market research agency
- A critical thinker & strategist
- Broad exposure to Brand, Advertising, Behaviour, Innovation, Segmentation, CX etc
- Able to join the dots and think big picture
People who work there tell us they feel valued and influential. It’s challenging work that’s intellectually exciting and bolstered by total commitment from senior leadership to a vibrant inclusive and healthy workplace culture.
We’ll hit if off if you share values of high-quality work; teamwork and collaboration; honesty and authenticity; caring for yourself, others and the community; life-long learning.
Offering progressive employee benefits like 6 months paid parental leave, progressive flexible working, extra annual leave, free personal training, wellbeing and perks programs, lucrative bonuses (yep plural!) and other industry employee benefits.
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com