If you are keen to join a company that continually looks to evolve to stay ahead of the competition, is 100% ad hoc, mixed methods and works very closely with a stellar list of clients then you will find all of this within this full service research consultancy that is flexible, stimulating, informal and doesn’t follow the status quo.
This is a forward thinking consumer consultancy at the forefront of using digital tools to create bespoke projects that integrate various methods to fit specific research requirements. Their multi-disciplinary research team collects, integrates and analyses multiple data sources to create a coherent, holistic view of consumers, staff and stakeholders to solve brand, innovation, communications and research challenges.
They have pioneered and developed smart digital tools and are continually experimenting with new ways to bring consumer understanding into a business’s decision making process.
Their clients are predominantly major blue chips in the mobile, tech, fmcg, finance and sports sectors and repeat business is thriving.
They are no longer satisfied with providing excellent insights, they are looking to become more integral to their clients business, getting deeper into the funnel to influence change and helping clients on transformation journeys. This won’t happen overnight but is a mid-long term goal which is already underway.
As a current AD or Director you will be comfortable working on qual, quant and integrated ad-hoc projects. In this role you will:
- Deliver razor sharp insights to both major and challenger brands.
- Take a leading role on projects. Planning and monitoring the delivery of projects and solutions.
- Assist in the management of the team including developing capabilities and career planning.
- Manage and develop key accounts, not just thinking about how you get the next research brief but understanding how you can play a greater role in the end-to-end support against critical business challenges/opportunities.
- Drive business revenue, collaborating on business development and marketing efforts
This is the perfect opportunity for those that seek a flexible, small-scale, highly collaborative company. You will work with an eclectic mix of people who all bring something unique to the table. A company that has a strong emphasis on collaboration is non-hierarchical and cuts out any bureaucracy that can stunt thinking and slow things down. If this sounds interesting contact us for more information.