Leaders in Corporate Reputation research seek a new recruit to join the team at SRE level. With 2 years + client facing research and insights experience under your belt this company will offer the opportunity to grow and develop within the business. You will need to be excited about and engaged around their topic area as you will be working with blue chip clients, helping them to understand how their company is perceived so they can maximize business outcomes, utilise actionable insights and guidance so they can protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society.
The main function of the role is to work alongside Directors to deliver high quality Reputation focused analysis, insights and guidance.
Specific Responsibilities Include
· Creating and developing client facing content before, during and after Client deliveries and workshops
· Working collaboratively with colleagues to provide clients with actionable insights that address complex business challenges
· Contributing effectively to client relationships – acting as a key point of contact on projects, contributing to client meetings, developing knowledge of the client’s business
· Advising with clients in the areas of Brand and Reputation, Corporate Communications efficacy, ESG, Risk, Stakeholder profiling and prioritization
· Analysing the market leading database of Company Reputations to identify patterns, themes and trends that can influence our analysis, insight and thought leadership
· Identifying expansion opportunities within existing clients and work with Directors to position additional services to meet identified client needs.
- 2-4 years of experience within strategy, market insights or branding/communication is preferred. Proven expertise in turning data into an insightful story Proven track record in multi-tasking, prioritising and hitting deadlines Proven ability to drive delivery timetables, including for complex/multi-market deliveries Excellent English verbal and written communication with internal/external clients using logical reasoning and problem-solving skills. Proven ability to develop strong relationships that drive internal/external customer satisfaction. Ability to develop an expert level command of reputation management concepts including corporate communications, stakeholder management, messaging campaign management, press relations, investor relations, marketing alignment and corporate social responsibility, HR and change management Advanced critical thinking, analysis, writing and communications is required Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Social Sciences or related field desired