Project Executive and Senior Project Manager levels, our client a reputable global agency needs contractors at this level due to the high volume of work they are winning.
At present our client has opportunities in Audience Measurement, Customer Experience, Brand & Comms, Market Strategy and Understanding and Qual.
To give you an idea of how these flexible roles would look and feel, here are some of the things you can expect to do:
* Contribute to client briefing meetings and be a trusted point of contact for clients on project-related matters
* Contribute to the scoping of project plans/scopes, organising the research team and managing inputs into the operational process
* Take pride in delivering on time, on budget, and within scope, playing a lead role on small/medium scale projects
* Effectively identify and pre-empt challenges and problems that might affect the successful execution of a project
To be succeed, you should have proven quantitative or qualitative research project management experience together with experience in market research and excellent communication skills. You will also need:
* Good attention to detail and organisational skills
* The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* To be able to take ownership of tasks and deliver as promised, as well as disseminate complex information
* The confidence to manage budgets and finances
* To be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
In return for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility, you will receive an excellent salary and benefits package and enjoy being part of a friendly and inclusive team.
If these Senior Project Executive and Senior Project Manager contract positions in London excite and motivate you, please apply with Hasson Associates today.
Contact: Nikki Drinan
Hasson Associates welcomes applications from everyone. Together we are committed to creating a genuinely inclusive and diverse workplace and will consider your CV purely based on the potential that you'll bring to the role. Established in 2008, we are one of the UK's most successful and independent recruitment consultancies with industry recognition, becoming the first choice for permanent and interim Market Research and Insight recruitment for agency and client-side companies. Hasson Associates comprises seven dedicated experts with comprehensive knowledge, experience, and networks within market research, insight, and analysis. Providing a bespoke service to both clients and candidates, we pride ourselves on being a unique boutique consultancy focusing on service and delivery rather than volume.