Do you have social research experience, and are you seeking a new job in London? Hasson Associates is assisting a market research agency in hiring a full-time Quant Senior Research Executive - with experience working the sector of health and social care.
As a Senior Research Executive, you will help support a range of surveys that cover a range of diverse areas, including patient experience, public perceptions and behaviours. Although this role is quantitative-leaning, the role does include elements of qual research and the agency would consider mixed methods researchers.
Some of the responsibilities include:
* Managing smaller quantitative (and potentially qualitative) research projects from inception through to delivery, or managing strands of larger surveys
* Expanding your methodological knowledge, assisting with survey design (e.g., through managing methodological experiments) and sharing learnings across projects
* Taking a proactive approach to developing knowledge of the client's business
* Effectively managing relationships with suppliers and with internal operations colleagues to ensure the objectives of the research are met and on budget.
To succeed in this Senior Research Executive role, you will need good quantitative social research skills, and the ability to comfortably pick up projects and deliver day-to-day. You will also require the following:
* Project management and budget management skills
* Experience writing questionnaires and fieldwork materials
* Proficiency in Excel, SPSS and other packages
* The ability to understand and work with complex datasets and a good understanding of statistical tests and their uses.
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
To apply for this Senior Research Executive - Quantitative (Health and Social Care) job in London, please contact Hasson Associates today.
Contact: Abi Blank.
Hasson Associates welcomes applications from everyone. Together we are committed to creating a genuinely inclusive and diverse workplace and will consider your CV purely based on the potential that you'll bring to the role. Established in 2008, we are one of the UK's most successful and independent recruitment consultancies with industry recognition, becoming the first choice for permanent and interim Market Research and Insight recruitment for agency and client-side companies. Hasson Associates comprises seven dedicated experts with comprehensive knowledge, experience, and networks within market research, insight, and analysis. Providing a bespoke service to both clients and candidates, we pride ourselves on being a unique boutique consultancy focusing on service and delivery rather than volume.