At We Are Futures we know how young people think, how they talk and how they behave. We know what matters to them and what doesn’t. Look at our track record in connecting businesses and organisations with young people and their families.
Building data-driven partnerships and networks. Creating ideas, activations and programmes that marry purpose with profit and meet ROI objectives.
It’s why we’re the agency to introduce brands, businesses, or organisations to the mass markets of tomorrow.
The Quantitative Researcher & Data Analyst will play an essential part within the Research & Insight team and wider organisation. With the support of the Associate Director - Research & Insight, this individual will plan, manage and deliver quantitative research and insights projects.
The role will suit an individual with strong analytical, research and critical-thinking skills, and an interest in youth development and social impact.
WHAT YOU’LL DO…
The role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning, delivering and managing quantitative research and insights projects, including scripting and designing surveys and discussion guides
- Undertaking research analysis and synthesising findings into clear, actionable insights
- Presenting survey results/ insights to clients (pre/ during/ post programme analysis)
- Conducting desk research related to trends, agendas and strategies in youth development, education, social impact, and corporate social responsibility
- Preparing high-quality and impactful reports and presentations to bring findings to life for both internal and external stakeholders
- Managing the day-to-day running of We Are Futures’ proprietary social listening tool and helping to develop and deliver phase two
- Working with the Programmes team to link survey data to back-end collated data sources
- Contributing to research and insights elements of New Business proposals and pitches
- Providing regular concise updates on research findings, progress, challenges, and coordination with the Associate Director – Research & Insights and the Client Services Team
- Working with the Associate Director – Research & Insights and the Head of Strategy to develop the agency’s research offer
- In time, line managing junior analyst(s)
- Delivering against deadlines in a timely manner in a dynamic and fast-paced agency
- Contributing enthusiastically and effectively to discussions bringing in creative, independent thinking
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience working in quantitative research and analysis
- Significant experience designing and building surveys (e.g. SurveyMonkey, Qualtrics, other)
- Ability to review, manage and analyse complex data sets
- Strong Excel skills
- Data visualisation skills (e.g. PowerPoint)
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Clear and concise writing ability
- A good understanding of basic statistics
- Fantastic team working and communication skills
- Highly curious and interested in We Are Futures key focus areas: children, young people, their families, social impact, corporate social responsibility
- A can-do attitude with an eagerness to learn
- Agile and action-oriented with strong time-management skills
- Experience researching children and young people audiences (preferable)
- Demonstrated agency experience working with corporate clients (preferable)
- People management skills (preferable)
- MRS qualification (preferable) or a willingness to work towards accreditation
- £35,000 to £40,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and a xmas day off
- 1 volunteering day per year
- £400 health expenses per year
- £100 working from home allowance
- £100 birthday meal with friends and family
- Cycle Scheme
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme to support your wellbeing
- Join a future-focused, high-achieving and fun team
- Be part of an award-winning, growing and impactful agency
- Gain fantastic experience working with well-known clients and partners
- Be flexible with your working hours
- Show us your best self at our Monthly Socials, we’ve organised bake-offs, yoga sessions, theatre trips and tie-dye workshops!