Customer Insight Project Leader (Fixed Term for a period of 2 years)
Locations: Scotland Wide
Salary Range - £30,605 - £42,575 (Depending on Skills and Experience)
Together we are Trusted to Serve Scotland.
Do you have market research experience and would like to make a real positive impact to our customers?
We are looking for a talented individual for this exciting role in the Customer Insight Team.
We are looking for a customer-focused individual to join our Insight Team. You will develop and manage an array of customer research activities. Working alongside independent research agencies you will deliver both qualitative and quantitative projects to help shape the future of Scottish Water.
- Help build a robust customer engagement programme, which will shape our future strategies.
- Consulting with both internal and external stakeholders to identify research needs and create clear research briefs.
- Identifying gaps in customer insight and effectively plan how those gaps can be closed.
- Develop strong working relationships with independent research agencies, ensuring all research projects delivered are on brief, on time and on budget.
- Display strong stakeholder and project management skills throughout all research projects, ensuring key stakeholders are fully informed and engaged.
- Analysing large amounts of insight and data; producing clear and concise reporting.
- Presenting research findings in an engaging way; creating compelling stories so stakeholders can easily understand the key insights and drive business improvements.
- Provide an in-house research consultancy, offering advice to colleagues on all things research – from methodology and approach, to question wording.
- Feed into our online customer community and ongoing Perception and Experience Survey run by YouGov.
- Regularly conduct robust secondary research.
- Deliver regular reporting to the wider business.
- Experienced in developing and managing research projects.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Highly proficient in use of Microsoft packages – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong ability to handle and interpret complex data.
- Highly effective communicator – both written and verbal.
- Full and clean driving licence.
A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role, and MRS membership would be advantageous.
This is a flexible role in terms of base location and can include home working. However please note travel to offices/locations in the central belt may be required.
Please contact Louise Bannerman (Louise.Bannerman@scottishwater.co.uk) for further information.
Do you have any Assistive Support Requirements?
If we can support you further at any point during your application to Scottish Water, then please let us know by emailing: SWRecruitment@scottishwater.co.uk
Working at Scottish Water
Scottish Water is one of the UK's leading water companies, the quality of drinking water and satisfaction with the service we provide our customers has never been higher - but we want to be even better – and you could help play an important part!
We take employee engagement very seriously and have an inclusive and collaborative work environment where we respect people’s differences. We are committed to creating an engaging environment and a positive experience for our employees.
We were recently recognised as a Top 10 Flexible Employer in Scotland at the Flexibility Works Awards 2021 and by The Times as a Top 50 Employer for Women in 2019.
In 2019 we also won the Age Inclusive Award at The Herald and GenAnalytics Diversity Awards and were winners of the Best Public Sector Employer at the Family Friendly Working Scotland Awards 2020.
We have Carers Positive Exemplary Status and were Silver Award 2019 & Gold Award winners 2020 of the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme (DERS).
We aim for work to be an energising and fulfilling experience and everyone plays their part to ensure that Scottish Water is trusted to serve our customers and communities.
We are passionate about creating opportunities for young people and are proud to have achieved the Gold standard in the Investors in Young People accreditation, demonstrating our commitment to creating rewarding opportunities for young people.
You will have access to a host of benefits which include 38 days holiday a year, a defined benefit pension scheme, a discounted medical cash plan and cycle to work, plus a variety of agile working arrangements and family-friendly policies designed to support your wellbeing.
Any offer of employment with Scottish Water will be subject to the successful completion of a mandatory pre-employment screening process, including Disclosure Scotland and eligibility to work in the UK. Details can be found on our website.
For more information about this role or if you require any additional support throughout the application process, please contact the recruitment team: SWRecruitment@scottishwater.co.uk
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 5 July 2022.