Do you have data analysis experience, and are you seeking a new job in Manchester? Hasson Associates is helping a market research company find a full-time Senior Data Analyst, and the role comes with a salary of up to £40k p/a.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will work as part of a team to deliver quantitative analysis on primary ad-hoc market research projects. You will deliver multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise tasks to achieve deadlines.
In your first few weeks in this Data Analyst role, you can expect to:
* Review questionnaires to ensure the programming notes are sound logically
* Communicate clearly and effectively providing statistical advice, explanation and support to the project team
* Carry out link checking, collate feedback from DAs and provide feedback to project team and fieldwork agency
* Carry out data checking, collate comments from all DAs involved, and provide collated feedback to the project team or fieldwork agency.
To apply, you will need good basic statistical knowledge and analytical skills. You will also require the following:
* Good logical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills
* Ability to work well as part of a team and autonomously
* Willingness to learn new methodologies and techniques
* Comfortable using Excel, and experience using SPSS or other statistical software to manipulate and analyse large data sets.
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a salary of £35,000 to £40,000.
Please get in touch with Hasson Associates today to apply for this full-time Senior Data Analyst position in Manchester.
Contact: Charles Moore
Hasson Associates welcomes applications from everyone. Together we are committed to creating a genuinely inclusive and diverse workplace and will consider your CV purely based on the potential that you'll bring to the role. Established in 2008, we are one of the UK's most successful and independent recruitment consultancies with industry recognition, becoming the first choice for permanent and interim Market Research and Insight recruitment for agency and client-side companies. Hasson Associates comprises seven dedicated experts with comprehensive knowledge, experience, and networks within market research, insight, and analysis. Providing a bespoke service to both clients and candidates, we pride ourselves on being a unique boutique consultancy focusing on service and delivery rather than volume.