Do you have analytics experience, and are you seeking a new job in London? Our client is looking for a full-time Senior Analyst, and the role comes with an attractive salary of up to £55,000 and benefits package.
As a flexible Senior Analyst, you will design, support and deliver Analytics solutions by running analysis techniques on both market research survey data and other external sources (such as client CRM), including unstructured data.
In your first few weeks in this Senior Analyst role, you can expect to:
* Run analysis smoothly and efficiently to an agreed statement of work
* Deliver high-quality projects, right the first time, on time, with client impact
* Work with the wider Analytics team on the development of the Analytics offer
* Contribute to proposals and pitches led by Analytics Consulting Directors when needed
What we're looking for:
* Experience in using software packages such as SPSS, R, Excel or similar
* Solid numeracy and statistical analysis understanding with a demonstrable analytical mind
* The ability to build strong interpersonal relationships and invite the views of others
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary of up to £55,000 and benefits package.
To apply for this Senior Analyst job in London, get in touch with Hasson Associates today.
Contact: Charles Moore
Hasson Associates welcomes applications from everyone. Together we are committed to creating a genuinely inclusive and diverse workplace and will consider your CV purely based on the potential that you'll bring to the role. Established in 2008, we are one of the UK's most successful and independent recruitment consultancies with industry recognition, becoming the first choice for permanent and interim Market Research and Insight recruitment for agency and client-side companies. Hasson Associates comprises seven dedicated experts with comprehensive knowledge, experience, and networks within market research, insight, and analysis. Providing a bespoke service to both clients and candidates, we pride ourselves on being a unique boutique consultancy focusing on service and delivery rather than volume.