Are you an experienced mixed methodologies market researcher who would relish the chance of working clientside? Hasson Associates is helping a global developer and operator of shopping destinations find a Senior Consumer Insights Manager in London for a 12 month maternity cover contract starting in August.
You will manage the creation of trading trends and customer behaviour analytics to generate actionable customer insights to guide key stakeholders to optimise current assets and create feasible development projects.
To give you an idea of how this Senior Consumer Insights Manager role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
* Help develop robust consumer insights that feed into development and asset planning across the UK and Europe
* Use insight, data and analytics to maximise understanding of customer, retailer and centre behaviour and provide insight and recommendations to all departments in the business
* Set up and direct asset opportunities to help key decision-makers determine the viability of new schemes
* Deliver ad-hoc research programmes and analysis to answer business questions.
To apply, you will need a wealth of experience in consumer and market research, involving both quantitative and qualitative research methodology. You will also require the following:
* A Market Research Society (MRS) qualification
* Experience writing surveys and discussion guides
* Commercial awareness and analytical training
* Experience applying data and consumer insight to address business questions, ideally in a retail or digital environment.
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits package and the chance to work in a fast-paced, supportive and collaborative environment.
If this Senior Consumer Insights Manager job in London interests you, reach out to us at Hasson Associates today.
Contact: Nikki Drinan
Hasson Associates welcomes applications from everyone. Together we are committed to creating a genuinely inclusive and diverse workplace and will consider your CV purely based on the potential that you'll bring to the role. Established in 2008, we are one of the UK's most successful and independent recruitment consultancies with industry recognition, becoming the first choice for permanent and interim Market Research and Insight recruitment for agency and client-side companies. Hasson Associates comprises seven dedicated experts with comprehensive knowledge, experience, and networks within market research, insight, and analysis. Providing a bespoke service to both clients and candidates, we pride ourselves on being a unique boutique consultancy focusing on service and delivery rather than volume.