Based in Basingstoke
Juniper Research is a leading provider of market intelligence to the global digital technology sector. We supply market reports, consulting services and market data to the world’s leading brands across finance, telecoms and digital technology markets.
Almost 90% of our revenue arises from international markets.
We endeavour to provide independent and impartial analysis of both current and emerging market opportunities via a team of dedicated specialists – all knowledgeable, experienced and experts in their field.
This unique role offers candidates the opportunity to accelerate their career within a high-growth analyst house.
As a Senior Analyst you will play a fundamental role in delivering market insights, competitive analysis and sector forecasts for our key clients. You will author research reports and develop market models for both syndicated research and custom client projects.
In addition, you will provide support for our junior analysts, as well as helping the management team. Conference presenting and media opportunities are also an option in this role.
You will possess a keen interest in the tech sector and have experience in researching and building knowledge in new areas quickly.
Training will be provided in all aspects of the role, with the potential for international travel.
You will be a strong team player, with potential for rapid promotion.
- Expertise & Thought Leadership: To develop excellent subject matter expertise on cutting-edge digital technologies, translating this into critical insights for clients.
- Report Writing: To author high-quality research reports in a readable format – providing insight and value to Juniper Research’s clients.
- Data Analysis: To harness data skills to create market sizing and forecasting models, accompanied by insightful analysis and commentary.
- Sales Support: To support the sales and marketing team in the creation of marketing content, including press releases, marketing texts and infographics.
- Analyst Mentoring: To work with junior analysts to facilitate the production of high‑quality research proposals, reports and forecasts.
- Bespoke Project Delivery: To deliver client consultancy projects, bespoke reports and customer forecasts, supported by the research management team.
- External Marketing Support: To contribute to news articles, journalist interviews and social media, as well as developing expertise to speak at industry conferences and present to clients.
- Team Support: To contribute to team goals, special projects and database development.
- At least 2 years’ experience as an industry analyst.
- Experience presenting to clients at C-Level.
- Experience in running third-party surveys (either B2B or B2C) would be advantageous.
- Interest in new technology.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and confident.
- Numerate, with strong analytical skills.
- Articulate, with the ability to understand and communicate the complexity of markets, products, technologies and ideas, in both written and verbal forms.
- Confidence in using Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and be a trusted team member.
- Organised, productive, and able to work to strict deadlines.
- Quality conscious with a high attention to detail.
- A friendly team player.
- A degree or post-graduate qualification.
After passing probation, the successful candidate would be eligible for several benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- A quarterly bonus scheme, subject to business performance
- Healthcare plan and Life Assurance
- Holiday trading
- Regular team events
- Volunteering opportunities
- An extra day off for your birthday each year
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may be reasonably expected within the scope and grading of the post. Job descriptions will be regularly reviewed to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.
/ No Agencies Please /