Do you have survey management experience, and are you seeking a new full-time role in London? Hasson Associates is helping a survey and data delivery agency find a Survey Manager, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
The Survey Manager will have end-to-end responsibility for survey management, from data collection to fieldwork timings.
In your first few weeks in this Survey Manager role, you can expect to:
* Ensure that online surveys are set up to clients' specifications
* Check questionnaires from receipt through to sign-off
* Test surveys to ensure they work on all devices prior to survey launch
* Use mailing software for panels to launch projects and manage online panel mailings.
As Survey Manager, you will need to have a professional, proactive and diligent approach to survey management, with skills derived from a similar role. You will also need the following:
* Excellent attention to detail, time management, multi-tasking and communication skills
* The ability to work independently and in a team
* The skill to proactively solve problems and escalate issues if necessary
* Skill with Microsoft Office and the ability to use the survey management software (Unicom Dimensions) and mailing software for panels (Quenchtec/Marsc).
In return for your collaborative and inclusive skills, you will enjoy benefits including 5% employer pension contributions, critical life insurance, private medical health insurance and other non-contractual benefits such as volunteering leave, financial advice sessions and an annual wellbeing allowance.
To apply for this Survey Manager job in London, please contact Hasson Associates today.
Contact: Charles Moore.
Hasson Associates welcomes applications from everyone. Together we are committed to creating a genuinely inclusive and diverse workplace and will consider your CV purely based on the potential that you'll bring to the role. Established in 2008, we are one of the UK's most successful and independent recruitment consultancies with industry recognition, becoming the first choice for permanent and interim Market Research and Insight recruitment for agency and client-side companies. Hasson Associates comprises seven dedicated experts with comprehensive knowledge, experience, and networks within market research, insight, and analysis. Providing a bespoke service to both clients and candidates, we pride ourselves on being a unique boutique consultancy focusing on service and delivery rather than volume.