Do you have UX project management experience in the service design sector, and are you seeking a new job in London? Hasson Associates is helping a market researcher find a full-time Project Manager, and the role comes with a salary of up to £40,000.
In this UX Project Manager role, you will be responsible for leading and delivering end-to-end client projects with support from the delivery team. You will work closely with the Senior Project Manager, People Manager, Client Services Directors and Finance Manager.
In your first few weeks in this UX Project Manager role, you can expect to:
* Create statements of work and project plans and be accountable for iteration planning
* Run weekly timesheet reports to monitor actual and forecast project costs to the end of the project
* Ensure the team regularly complete timesheets and chase up missing time
* Provide weekly status updates to the client.
To apply for this UX Project Manager role, you will need extensive experience managing projects that include design research and designing services (an emphasis on digital is useful) and applying strategic thinking to the process. You will also require the following:
* Detailed knowledge and practical experience of project management methodology and practices
* An understanding of various software development approaches (traditional, agile and etc)
* The ability to consult clients on the best approaches applicable to their scenarios.
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a good salary, pension scheme, wellbeing budget, private healthcare, gym membership and ongoing training and development.
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Project Manager position in London.
Contact: Charles Moore
Hasson Associates welcomes applications from everyone. Together we are committed to creating a genuinely inclusive and diverse workplace and will consider your CV purely based on the potential that you'll bring to the role. Established in 2008, we are one of the UK's most successful and independent recruitment consultancies with industry recognition, becoming the first choice for permanent and interim Market Research and Insight recruitment for agency and client-side companies. Hasson Associates comprises seven dedicated experts with comprehensive knowledge, experience, and networks within market research, insight, and analysis. Providing a bespoke service to both clients and candidates, we pride ourselves on being a unique boutique consultancy focusing on service and delivery rather than volume.