Analytics Associate Director – Consumer CX – Key Tech client
£50,000 - £60,000 + Bens – London / Hybrid working (1 – 2 days in office)
Need a fresh challenge to ensure your professional development is on track and your career path remains on the up?
Would you relish the opportunity to build a strong relationship with one key client that sees you as a trusted advisor and an extension of its own insight team?
You will be joining a team that encourages consultancy thinking. They have designed bespoke CX trackers and systems to help predict and improve how brands deliver on what matters to their customers the most. Their work goes beyond a standard tracker and the team have helped this tech client to develop a CX tracking system that incorporates real time feedback across key customer journeys and touchpoints, integrated with customer behavioural and operational data.
As an Associate Director within this dedicated team working with a key tech client, your key focus and expertise will be needed within the areas of analysis and insight delivery. You’ll have a real passion for creating and delivering value for clients though deep analysis of survey and operational data. You will be able to demonstrate how you have used data and analysis techniques within a Customer Experience or wider research context.
More specifically your areas of focus will be:
- Analysis – using multiple data sources to identify opportunities to improve customers experiences
- Project management
- Insight delivery – developing story-led outputs
- Relationship building - developing strong working relationships with key stakeholders helping them to identify and prioritise CX improvements
Your previous experience is likely to include:
- Previous market research / data analytics experience
- Prior CX tracker experience
- Experience in forecasting and predictive modelling
- Confidence with key statistical packages such as SPSS, Q Research software
- Advanced user of Excel
- Knowledge of R programming language
- Strong understanding of driver analysis/ regression both bi-variate and multi-variate analysis techniques
To apply or for more information please get in touch with Catherine on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 242 6321.
About Resources Group
With over twenty five years’ experience in the business and offices in London and Sydney, no one has better knowledge of the MR and Insights job market than Resources Group. Our consultants take the time to understand your career aims and are dedicated to providing impartial advice and finding you the best career move, with access to an unrivalled range of opportunities with top employers in the sector.
Resources Group guarantees confidentiality and quality service. No applications are forwarded to third party clients without an applicant’s prior consent.
Resources Group’s Diversity and Equality Policy determines that we submit applicants to our clients on the basis of merit and ability, regardless of race, colour, age, disability, family responsibilities, gender, marital status, nationality, religious or political views or affiliations, sexual orientation or socio-economic background.